A Revolutionary Feeding System
Attract more hummingbirds to your yard with just one feeder thanks to the unique design of this Bob’s hummingbird feeder. The Hummerbar provides a long, flute-like shape that hangs horizontally, providing hummingbirds access to its 22 flower-shaped feeding ports.
The unique petal-shaped feeding hole can effectively prevent bees and ants.
Feeds Several at Once
With its welcoming banquet for up to 24 hummingbirds at a time.
Easy to Hang & Fill
Using the two, included, adjustable cords, the Hummerbar hangs easily from a convenient location like two shepherd’s hooks, trellis, or from the eaves of a house in front of a viewing window.
Clear Nectar Reservoir for Easy Monitoring of Nectar Levels
The clear tubular design magnifies the action of the hummingbird’s tongue while it feeds.
Easy to Fill and Clean
To allow for easy filling, this feeder comes complete with a mini funnel.
About this item
- 24 oz nectar capacity
- 22 feeder ports
- 2 ft long
- Patented horizontal design
- Feed more hummingbirds at once
- Port spacing permits side-by-side feeding
1. The 16 inches®:
Use Different Feeders
- There are many types of hummingbird feeders to choose from, and birds that dislike one specific shape or size of feeder may be attracted to another. Use a variety of feeders spread throughout your yard to attract the most hummingbirds.
- Consider both glass and plastic feeders, as well as designs with just one feeding port or multiple access points. Feeders with and without perches may also appeal to different hummingbirds. Different feeder sizes can also accommodate different feeding preferences.
Position Feeders Properly
- To keep hummingbirds safe from window collisions or from getting their delicate bills stuck in window screens, feeders should be positioned either very close to the window (great for visibility) or at least five feet away.
- Placing feeders in an area free from breezes and out of direct sunlight minimizes spilled nectar and slows fermentation to keep nectar fresh and safe.
- To help the birds find your feeders, place them near nectar-producing flowers or other colorful accents in your yard, particularly red decorations that will catch these birds’ eyes.
Clean Feeders Regularly
- It is important to thoroughly clean hummingbird feeders at least two or three times per week. Even more frequent cleanings may be necessary in hot weather when the nectar can ferment quickly. Fermented nectar can cause mold that is fatal to hummingbirds, and sour food will not attract as many birds.
- When cleaning a hummingbird feeder, take great care to thoroughly sanitize all nooks and crannies to get rid of all mold, fungus, old nectar, or crystallized sugar. Soaking a disassembled feeder in very hot water can be an easy way to remove sticky residue.
Provide Migration Meals
- Hummingbirds feed excessively just prior to migration in order to build up energy reserves for their long flights. Keep hummingbird feeders clean and filled throughout the late fall and early winter so all migrating birds can be fed, and place feeders out the next year early in the spring to attract the first returning hummingbirds.
- Similarly, opt for early and late-blooming nectar flowers for a long-lasting hummingbird garden. You may be surprised at just how early and late these birds will visit, and how much they’ll appreciate a nutritious meal to help them refuel!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks – read our Shipping for more details!
*** You don’t need a Paypal account to checkout.
- Paypal accepts all payment credit cards.
- Just select “Paypal” and click the “Pay with Credit or Debit card” button***